63, Royal Meenakshi Mall, Opposite To Meenakshi Temple, Hulimavu, Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru 560076, KA

+91-8928210117

McDonalds..yummmmm
May 12, 2005 03:09 PM 2361 Views
(Updated May 12, 2005 03:09 PM)

I go often to McDonalds at Bangalore and the food is superb, the ambience is superb and the atmosphere is superb. I usually order the Happy Meal and get a toy free for the kid next door but last weekend, I tried some from their Happy Price menu. My favorite was the Aloo Tikki, with a blend of the choicest ingredients that do wonderful things to your taste buds. Next, I had a Pizza McPan which is far and by my favorite in McD's. I had a hot chocolate fudge for dessert which like anything else in McD is wonnnnderful. Overall, my experience in McDonalds has always been great whether it is with my parents or friends. It is extremely nice for a family outing and surely as good as Barista or Coffee Day to refresh after a morning's shopping. But then, they can add more stuff in the menu as there isn't much choice for desserts and the like. I give McD 9.5/10 and say ''Lets Go'' .

McDonald's - Bannerghatta Road - Bangalore