63, Royal Meenakshi Mall, Opposite To Meenakshi Temple, Hulimavu, Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru 560076, KA

+91-8928210117

Chennai India
Bland and flavourless burgers,, better stay away
Nov 16, 2017 04:57 PM 409 Views

Usually in Chennai I used to have burgers frequently in "Burger King" restaurant and MCdonalds(Anna nagar branch). It would be so delicious and yummy. When I visited this McD in Bangalore three months back I had the same expectation but my actual experience was horrible.

Me and my cousins ordered five MCchicken burgers, French fries and coke. It took nearly 15 minutes to deliver the food since placing the order. The burgers were tasteless. The buns were hard unlike other McD outlets and the chicken platter was not cooked well. Cheese was sticky hard and the sauce they have added made it worse. French Fries were not crispy and seemed to be cooked prior. Too much ice was added to the soft drinks and it tasted bland. Overall our stomach was full but we never had the feeling of eating a McDonalds Burger.

The ambiance and service were good but without tasty food they are worthless. Finally I concluded that the outlets in Chennai are far better and just dont go by the Brand name.

McDonald's - Bannerghatta Road - Bangalore