Ease of Use:

Sensitivity:

Maybelline

Varanasi India
Gives dramatic look to eyes
Apr 09, 2017 12:22 PM 1511 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Apr 15, 2017 11:06 PM)

Ease of Use:

Sensitivity:

Maybelline the colossal volume express mascara:

I am so adicted to mascara. Mascara is one of my favourite makeup product, for me a good quality mascara is makeup kit essential.

Since I am not blessed with so long and thick eyelashes, so I really need to apply mascara when ever I step out from home.I use this mascara everyday.

I have been using this mascsra since one year and I am extremely happy with this mascara.

The maybelline colossal volume express mascara comes in a big fat yellow coloured tube. The packaging is very attrective and eye-catching.

The brush of this mascara is quite large,  so it makes applying mascara pretty quickly. It gives great volume and curl your eyelashes

The brush instantly build 9x volume without clumps, I do sweep brush from root to tips to achieve dramatic  volume, two coat is enough to achieve desire look.

It is washable because it is not waterproof, this mascara is also available un waterproof formula.

The texture of mascara is creamy and doesn't feels heavy on eyelashes.

This mascara last for whole day until you wash your face.

Prices: Rs.330 for 10ml

Easily available and affordable.

Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express Mascara