Ease of Use:

Ease of Use:

Sensitivity:

Product: Maybelline the Colossal Volum' Express Mascara

Price: I bought it at somewhere around Rs. 330 from some online store

We all want water proof make up in Monsoon and what better than a Water Proof Mascara! I am usually not the mascara girl as I have specs and seldom do I take them off. However, I love applying mascaras that are really light.

The product claims to be:

Upto 7x more volume(Yayyyy)

Water proof

Application in one coat

No clumps formed while application

Patented MegaBrush+ Collagen formula plump lashes one by one

How do I feel about this Mascara?

It is indeed waterproof. It is a relief to go on a break up and this mascara in your eyes, at last you won’t turn up at home looking like a raccoon. It opens up my eyes and makes it look bigger(mine is already big – thanks to my Bengali genes). I loved the packaging of this product. It is in a bright yellow fat tube; it looks cute and stands out in your make up kit.

However, I felt the mascara was a little too heavy. After 2 hours of having this on my lids, I started having a severe headache. Unfortunately I couldn’t take it off, because it is water proof and won’t come out with water. It is a little difficult to take out too. I had to sit at home for some odd minutes with cotton pads and oil.

Will I be recommending this product?

Of course, however, only occasionally.

Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express Mascara