Plot No 174, Old Vasavi Colony, Secunderabad, Hyderabad 500015, TS

+91-9948222619, +91-9848607899, +91-40-66480169, +91-40-27740169

Kagaznagar India
Wonderful experience
Jan 07, 2016 07:19 PM 1988 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Jan 07, 2016 07:19 PM)

Had heard alot about this place and read some wonderful reviews on Zomato.

Decided to visit this place and bingo, we were there for a friend's bday party .

This place is in a bit tricky place to find out, locals out there were helpful and we reached there.

So here is what we ordered and how I felt regarding the dishes

1. Paneer Jalfrezi( as suggested by steward) - consisted of few large cubicles of Paneer cooked tenderly with some large capsicum pieces, Overall it was an cream based dish and I didn't feel anything gr8 about it.

2. Garlic Naan - Nothing much to speak about it( wasn't even near to authentic Garlic naan)

3. Dal Tadka - Again the same result, ( I felt cheated ordering this specific dish)

4. Jeera Rice - Aaaah .heavenly .

My friends ordered non veg food which included

1. Chicken Angara - Well it was wonderfully served, tasted superb according to them.

2.Mutton Biryani - Tasted like it was home made biryani was their comment on this( Thums up)

1. Apollo Fish - Heavenly was their expression.

2. Butter Naan was good.

Over all the bill was 1367 incl taxes for 6 people which was gr8 as we were on shoestring budget .

Would like to come again and recommend it to my friends as well.

Wonderful ambience