Maxwell Relocation - Packers & Movers Services
Sep 29, 2020 01:30 PM 1266 Views

I was supposed to relocate from Delhi NCR to Maharashtra, and after calling many packers and movers related service providers, I happened to call Maxwell. And I must admit they stood out from the very first call. I was redirected to concerned person for further details, who without wasting any time, emailed me an excel form seeking particulars of all items to be included in the relocation list. The excel file was well defined with very clear categories for kitchen ware, Glass ware, Electronic items etc. After filling in the details and sending the form to the concerned person, I received a call from Relocation Department responsible for Delhi NCR region. IT was Mr. Jeet Singh who coordinated the process and assigned the team for packing the items at the origin point, and an equally efficient team responsible for delivering the items at destination point. I was provided with contact details of executives responsible for tracking the relocation status and delivery status at destination. When the team arrived to pack the items, they were extremely careful and professional. And Mr. Jeet Singh met the deadlines as promised, proactively kept me updated on the arrival status, and it was like magic, because everything was delivered intact at the destination on the designated date and time. It was easy, hassle free and came with lot of peace of mind. It is professionals like Mr. Jeet Singh . Mr. Mahesh Sahgal and Mr Prakash and team that make Maxwell worthy of being one of the best Packers and Movers in India. Beacuse their knowledge and experience in Relocation related services is peerlees. At least I can say this with confidence beacuse I received my shipment on time and on the proposed and mutually agreed date. Thank you Maxwell team for your impeccable relocation services offered to me. If I ever relocate again I will only use Maxwell Packers and Movers!

Maxwell Packers and Movers