GREAT RELOCATION SERVICE!
Jun 17, 2020 09:09 PM 2009 Views

We shifted last week using your relocation services. I wanted to take this opportunity to thank your team for the wonderful job in packing and relocating the items safely.

Your team came as per the scheduled time and packed all the items with due care. Especially when they were handling expensive, decorative and fragile items, they paid special attention and packed them carefully. I was a little worried initially. However, they relocated all the items safely. A little mistake in this regard might have caused a big problem. Once we reached our new home, all the items were safely unpacked and put back in place.

Our LED TV is a wall mounted TV. Eventhough the carpenter could not come that day, thanks for diligently sending the person the next day and ensuring that the wall mounted TV was fixed. I really appreciate your commitment.

The staff were polite and professional. Overall, I am very pleased and impressed with the services. I would highly recommend Maxwell to others in our apartment for relocation.

Maxwell Packers and Movers