Medical Care:

Extremely unprofessional behavior/Attitude
May 30, 2019 03:14 PM 1177 Views

Medical Care:

Hi All,

I want to write a review for the Max Vaishali. I went to treat my mouth ulcer to that hospital. I took online appointment and they gave me Gastroenterology consultant to look into it. I paid and went there. I waited long, then Gastro consultant came and asked for a series of tests like thyroid, Vitamin, Iron, Humoglobin - as I am not technical so I am not very sure how this disease is linked to the recommended test which was of around 10K. Anyway again Gastro Consultant asked me to get it checked/advise from the ENT Consultant. I went to billing counter and asked for the ENT consultant but they said ENT consultant is not available. I spoke to Duty manager and Managed to get the check up done.

I have two issue here

1) If the issue is related to ENT consultant then why I have been asked to get consulted by Gastro.

2) How come such a big hospital can say to patients that consultant is not available, then why we go to such a big hospital. We might get 100 consultants outside. We do not go there to listen "NO".

Max Super Speciality Hospital - Vaishali - Ghaziabad