Medical Care:

W-3, Sector 1, Vaishali, Ghaziabad 201012, UP

+91-120-4173000, +91-120-4188000, +91-8860444888, +91-11-40554055

Ghaziabad India
Best super speciality hospital !
Jul 11, 2018 07:57 PM 17557 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Nov 04, 2018 02:48 PM)

Medical Care:

Max, no doubt is the best super speciality hospital, that has the latest technologies and well equipped laboratories. Last time I visited at max super speciality hospital, vaishali branch which is the nearest to house. I visited there for the spine disc sleep operation of my mother.

It was a major critical operation for which we encountered many hospitals and people who have met such a problem but we did not get any favourable result out of there. Finally we came to know about the doctor, who has operated no. of spine injury patients there and operations have been successful.

My mother got operated successfully and she is fine now. She had been suffering itl for 3 years, but with the grace of god she has overcome of long running problem.

Thanks to the doctor who is really great. Max Super Specialty Hospital, Vaishali, is a 350+ bedded hospital offering unparalleled spectrum of preventive and it has diagnostic treatment options across specialties like  Cardiac- Science, Aesthetic and reconstructive surgery, Orthopaedics and Joint replacement,   Oncology, Nephrology and  Kidney-Transplant.

This hospital is accredited by National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers ( NABH) and NABL.

Max Super Speciality Hospital - Vaishali - Ghaziabad