Medical Care:

Press Enclave Road, Saket, New Delhi 110017, DL

+91-11-26515050, +91-8860444888, +91-11-40554055

Rampur, Uttar Pradesh India
Worst Hospital and mismanaged by its employees
Dec 13, 2017 01:37 AM 4717 Views

Medical Care:

This is one of the worst hospital in Delhi. If they find out if you have someone abroad in US or Gulf then they will try to make as much money they can. I am providing you a very honest review. My dad had lung cancer 6 years ago. I completely understand that there is no life expectancy. I was told by Dr. Anand that my dad has 9 months. I lost my dad in 3 months. There were so many procedures done just to make money. They even installed Shunt in the brain. There was no point to do this. They have so many doctors invited to see my dad. He was in ICU many times. Whenever we were taking him home my dad was fine but whenever he was in the hospital he was in ICU. I feel this is a scam and Max and its doctors are trying to make as much money they can from its patients. I will see if I can find photo of my dad they did not know how to put IV properly. My dad hands were red and no mercy from these doctors. Please find other hospital and don't tell that you worked abroad.

Max Super Speciality Hospital - Saket - New Delhi