Medical Care:

Press Enclave Road, Saket, New Delhi 110017, DL

+91-11-26515050, +91-8860444888, +91-11-40554055

Worst hospital in the world max hospital mohali
Feb 18, 2019 06:12 AM 1108 Views (via Mobile)

Medical Care:

The worst hospital in the world. It is more like a money making dirty business for the hospital doctors, management and staff. They have all idiot doctors in the hospital. They don't know what and how to deal with emergency case. My mother died because of these foolish doctors and there team. Doctor Deepak gupta Neuro head was dealing with mother treatment but he doesn't know anything, he is such a idiot doctor that I have ever met in my life. Deepak gupta and his team, is a team of idiots. They didn't do anything for two hours when my mother was in emergency. They just know how to make money out of patients family, they don't care about life of patients. I would recommend to everyone that don't make a mistake which I did by taking my mother to MAX HOSPITAL IN MOHALI. It's better to take your loved ones to government hospital than these private hospital which are money making dirty business. DEEPAK GUPTA the worst doctor in the MAX HOSPITAL IN MOHALI. If the team leader like DEEPAK GUPTA Neuro head is such a idiot what you expect from his junior team doctors.

Write a Review on Max Super Speciality Hospital - Saket - New Delhi