Medical Care:

Press Enclave Road, Saket, New Delhi 110017, DL

+91-11-26515050, +91-8860444888, +91-11-40554055

Nathan Vihar, Ranhola New Delhi India
Not affordable by everyone.
Jan 17, 2018 07:06 AM 13431 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Jan 17, 2018 02:44 PM)

Medical Care:

Hello guys today I will tell you about my views on Max Hospital . I have visited Max Hospital approx 2 months ago with my brother who has pain his chest. They told us to arrange money for surgery we told them that we will arrange the money for the surgery but you start the process now but they isn't they only demanding money and told us that and told us that first submit the fees then we will take him in ICU. my brother is crying in pain but didn't had that they only demanding the fees and we told them we submit the half fees now and half later but they don't but they are not listening and finally when we have submitted the whole body then they take my brother for the study of his chest it is very disappointing for huminity also because they are not listening for humans they only they are only taking money nothing else so according to me please don't take your relative in that hospital.

Max Super Speciality Hospital - Saket - New Delhi