Medical Care:

Press Enclave Road, Saket, New Delhi 110017, DL

+91-11-26515050, +91-8860444888, +91-11-40554055

Rude behavior over Inappropriate Operation
Nov 03, 2018 10:23 PM 2651 Views
(Updated Nov 17, 2018 01:26 AM)

Medical Care:

Well..Been through many existing feedback and mine is same as them...Even I experienced the worst with Max Hospital Saket. I was suffering with severe pain in my navel part. There was a wound inside(umbilicus sinus) which needs to be operated. We visited Max Hospital Saket and the surgery was done on July 12' 2018. Post operation, I was still having pain and discharge from the operated part. We are basically from Patna. My surgeon Dr.

Ashish Vashishth asked me to visit Medipark Hospital Patna for further assistance as Medipark Hospital is also belongs to Devki Devi Foundation and has a tie up with Max Hospital.

For the removal of stitch and the complications I was going through, I used to visit Medipark Hospital, the surgeon in Medipark Hospital said that I might have to go through another surgery on the basis of some tests happened. Listening to this we again traveled from Patna to Delhi in the month of Augustto meet my surgeon( we found it better to follow my surgeon). I met my surgeon and toldhim all the stories about Medipark Hospital.

Shockingly, He started reacting on us saying If you've gone to other doctors just go and follow him, why did you come here. I tried to convince him that you only suggested us for the hospital and if I dont opted to listen to you why do I travel all the way from Patna, But he was not ready to listen anything and spoke very rudely.

Anyway, He asked me to visit hospital for the dressing everyday. I stayed in Delhi almost for a week and gone for dressing everyday. Before leaving Delhi, I didn't get any sort of instructions or advice for further.

As on date, I am still having discharge from my operated part and severe pain. I visited other hospitals where doctor said, in my case proper dressing was very important to get well but I was never advised by my surgeon for this, and when my MRI happened. It can be seen that a part of infection is left inside while operating.

After paying bills in 1 Lakh+, after running from Patna to Delhi thrice after my operation, this is the output. Operation was not done properly. And instead of realising their mistake, they are behaving rudely to us and instead of doing correct treatment they rudely ask patient that what is to be done you say?

From July to date, my infection spreaded so badly that I left with no other option but to get operated again. THESE HOSPITALS LIKE MAX ARE NOTHING BUT A BUSINESS TO EARN MONEY. THEY WILL BE BUTTERING YOU OUT TILL THE TIME THEY GET THEIR PAYMENT. AFTER RECEIVING PAYMENTS THEY DAMN CARE ABOUT THEIR PATIENTS. THEY DONT EVEN BOTHER IF THE PATIENT IS DEAD OR ALIVE.

Max Super Speciality Hospital - Saket - New Delhi