Medical Care:

Delhi India
Visit Max Hospital for Good Health Care Services
Dec 13, 2018 06:26 PM 11069 Views

Medical Care:

Hello!Everyone here in front of you to all the public through this Mouthshut.com website which has given me an opportunity to share my personal experiences and views which I had personally met with the friend of mine whose parents were admitted to the this Max Super Speciality Hospital-Saket-New Delhi when they met with an accident last month ago.

I came across various experiences while taking health care services for my friend's parents which are the mixture of both pros -the benefits and cons -the negative effect of it .

The Pros-the Benefits or the positive experience which I had experienced or felt from my inner soul during that health care services taking time for their parents are as follows which are given below:-

Firstly, I felt that the physician doctores are very good there who are so polite and masters in their professions.

Secondly, I felt that the working staff of the hospital is good so much that they personally care their patients as their family members without any discrimination on the basis of the caste, colour, creed and religion.

Thirdly, which I felt was that the chemist shop of it is very good whose time is 24/7 and patients at any time go there and get the medicine from it.

Fourth, which I felt was that the canteen for purchasing food, tea, coffee is too good and hygiene that your mind will say eat one more thing from that canteen.

Fifth, which I felt was that the toilets of the hospital are so neat and clean done by the sweepers that patients will never feel any type of bad smell there and feel happy to do their personal care routine work involving discharging of excreta of their bodies in the flush of the toilet room.

Fifth, which I felt was that the security in the hospital is so tight that only one relative can meet the patient .

as you know every coin has two sides one is good and other is bad, the good one I explained above and some bad effect are as follows:-

Firstly, which I felt was that there are less permanent doctors and all are visiting doctors .Due to lack of permanent doctors due to which patients have to wait for check up in some cases.

Secondly, which I felt was that Health Care Services charges are little bit high as compared to other hospitals .

So, at end I want to conclude article, speech on the experiences which I met while taking health care services from MAX Hospital by giving touch to the Headline Visit Max Hospital for Good Health Care Services .

I said good health care services because before taking any decisions to buy or sell anything we must weight their benefits and negative effect both simultaineously so I weighted above benefits and negative impact of taking services from Max whose results as per my view is good as benefits are more as compared to negative impact if we are getting good health care services even if little bit costly and lack of permanent doctors still it is good take decision to take services from it .

So this was my Experiences which I met if you take your decisions for taking Health care services then before taking that read my experiences in this review writing page which I had met with it to get good .

Max Super Speciality Hospital - Saket - New Delhi