Medical Care:

Patparganj, Delhi 110092, DL

+91-11-4303-3333, +91-8860444888, +91-11-40554055

Delhi, India India
TERRIBLE SERVICES AT MAX HOSPITAL PATPARGANJ
Sep 04, 2018 02:07 PM 2581 Views (via Mobile)

Medical Care:

Wost administration in this hospital! Discharge formailities were delayed for entire day and the person sitting in TPA whose name is Sameer mentioned that he got files delivered at 4:30pm when discharge order was given by doctor at 8 am in morning. not just this, same person Sameer has got got integrity issues as he said that why should I take any tension as the amount will be charged to TPA. I really doubt his qualification. Despite being committed by Mr. Ashok Kumar, Manager Administration that 1 night charges will not be levied as our discharge formalities were delayed for entire day whereas committment means nothing for these people as they still charged me for 1 night and again gave me a lame excuse that their night MOD Mr. Ashok Kumar didnt leave any comment in his report to waive off any charges.HEIGHTS were reached and I am made to speak to multiple people.I am still sitting in hospital and waiting for a solution whilst the people sitting here are trying to defend. Will keep you posted on what happened atlast.

ITS A BUSINESS FOR THEM AND NOT A SERVICE. PLEASE REFRAIN COMING TO THIS HOSPITAL.

Max Super Speciality Hospital - Patparganj - Delhi