Medical Care:

Patparganj, Delhi 110092, DL

+91-11-4303-3333, +91-8860444888, +91-11-40554055

Worst Nightmare come True
Nov 23, 2018 04:52 PM 1836 Views
(Updated Nov 23, 2018 04:53 PM)

Medical Care:

I had this horrendous and extremely difficult experience at this mismanaged Max healthcare, patparganj hospital where unethical and untrained doctors and management treated a patient just to reflect numbers in their report card for a particular department of neurosurgeon.

My father was admitted to hospital showing signs of septic and liver infection. On the day one of the admission the ultrasound report had certified that he had abscess in the liver.

The report was hidden from us and doctors claimed that he is suffering from some brain infection and his case was shifted to a neurosurgeon. He lived in terrible pain and fever for almost a week in the hospital. He had become very weak as he could not eat anything. We convinced a different doctor to get an ultrasound for him. This time the report could not be hidden from us and we urged that case should be shifted to some general physician or liver doctor. It was not done. At this critical situation we were not in position to take him anywhere else. I pleaded to lot of friends and then finally got a reference of a doctor who was working in the same hospital. He started seeing my dad.

Those were the worst and toughest days of my life to see people with no care, no ethics only money money money in their mind.

Don't go to this hospital as there are chances you might survive without treatment. But if you will go there you might die without knowing what was wrong with you.

And doctors in emergency either they are very mean or they are untrained. That is either they are so clever that they know for which department the number of patient is less and they will convince you during that critical time that the patient has disease related to that department or they are too unskilled to understand the symptoms of the patient and direct them to the right doctor and department.

I pray that no one has to ever visit a hospital . people are willing to cut you down and earn money that is all. MONEY MONEY MONEY.

Max Super Speciality Hospital - Patparganj - Delhi