Medical Care:

Guru Ki Nagri, Mansa Road, Bathinda 151001, PB

+91-164-5212000, +91-164-6601000, +91-164-6601666, +91-8860444888

My family Experiment with Max
Mar 01, 2019 12:20 AM 866 Views (via Android App)

Medical Care:

I have had several encounters with max hospital Bathinda in the last 9 month or so, not necessarily as a patient but as a family member of more then 4 others. I need to be discreet here and save the rest of the details as they may be personal in nature, however there is so much to share about my experiences, that I could not contain myself from typing that down. U have had the honor of writing a review on smartphone on that very same smart phone once today I am writing this one on max healthcare Bathinda, sittung right in the cafeteria of the hospital, waiting for a conference call with my office for a senior management review.

The support staff here interesting.tgervare supportive as well however they suffer from a 30 sec amnesia most of the time for a person who visited a counter 5 time in a week and twice on the day.thr same person would ask the entire history again and again.

Max Super Speciality Hospital - Bathinda