Medical Care:

Panchsheel Park, Delhi 110017, DL

+91-11-46097200, +91-8860444888, +91-11-40554055

Delhi India
Focus to make money not to treat patient well.....
Jan 17, 2018 02:14 PM 6671 Views (via Android App)

Medical Care:

Hello Guys today I am share my view on Max Multi speciality centre which is located at panchsheel park, in Delhi which is one of the worst hospital.I visited there 4day before to my grandmother treatment.

This Hospital main focus is to just take more and more money from there patient by saying to different test and teatment just for the sake of grab money from the pocket of patient.The infrastructure is good enough but as per there false charge of money its no matter.The main thing which is its medical facility is not so good Doctor not seems like to be professional but they pretending to be.Its staff not show positive attitude towards there patient and sometimes they talk rude which is not a good sign of well Reputive Hospital.

So Guys as per my experience I suggest you to not go there otherwise you also face situation as I already faced.

Write a Review on Max Multi Speciality Centre - Panchsheel Park - Delhi