Medical Care:

+91-11-4735-1844, +91-8860444888

HOSPITAL REVIEW
Jan 12, 2018 11:37 AM 6751 Views

Medical Care:

Howdy sidekicks today I am offering my experience to regard to max mending office.

The Hospital has awesome name in grandstand buy believe me that they simply require money as extra as they can take from you the genuinely couldn't mind less of your prosperity and life as well.

My father is tackling that branch of max specialist's office and he uncover to us that when the mending focus remove a portion of money from seeing family by then even after death of that patient they act to offer oxygen to the patient despite for 1-2 days after death. It's to a great degree awful and frightening.

In such a case delineated more than one of the family prompted that they have to do postmotem of the patient and demand body at that point recuperating office don't set up to give the body and even agree to reestablish all money they take. It shows that how fake they are.

I all over feel that hiw much people can capitulate to gaining money.

As I might want to figure you don't place stock in any branch of Max Hospital and must avoid such kind of Hospitals.

Write a Review on Max Hospital - Pitampura - Delhi