Medical Care:

Pitampura, Delhi 110034, DL

+91-11-4735-1844, +91-8860444888

New Delhi, India India
Bad staff, arrogant doctors and irresponsible and
Apr 08, 2016 03:30 PM 18689 Views (via Mobile)

Medical Care:

For the first time we had an encounter of an emergency situation as my brother's shoulder dislocated and we had to rush to the hospital. Since it was 2AM in the morning and any nearby orthopedic center or hospital wasn't open so we decided to go for the best option we had in our mind, MAX HEALTHCARE as we hoped for the best treatment.

Soon my brother's pain was overshadowed by the horrible and shocking behavior of the doctors, staff at the MAX BALAJI HEALTHCARE facility at PATPARGANJ. At 1:50 AM we reached hospital and till 3 AM no doctor, or nurse attended us. My brother was in pain and there was no nurse or staff or doctor to take care of him, to give him temporary relief before treatment starts and on top of that we are asked to leave the ICU.

We understand that yeah we have to keep our patience in hospital and yeah it takes time for treatment to start but there needs to some relief measures which the hospital staff should take so that the patient gets some temporary relief before treatment starts but no instead on our multiple requests they acknowledged that a patient is present and needs treatment and it doesn't stop there, the staff and the ICU incharge argue and are outright arrogant and insensitive.

These people are in hospitality industry and they behave like that. Finally after an hour of gruesome pain and our constant pleading they cared and X-ray was done and after another half an hour the doctor came. The orthopedic doctor was good. He was gentle, he was understanding and he had showed signs of some humane. The treatment took just 7-8 mins and my brother had to wait an hour and half in pain for that. But our suffering didn't end there. The billing process took  forever.

Imagine you had to wait an hour with no waiting to get the bill ready. Foolish, dumb and staff don't know how to make bill. Probably thinking over what all things to put on in that extravagant bill. Charged us 12k for the treatment we could've get at any hospital or clinic for under 6k. Asked for a feedback form at the hospital receiption and they don't have that too.

But yes we did write a feedback and made sure they received it. Finally the horror was over. We left the premises at 4:40. As we left we were asked to a pay a parking fee at the hospital haha. This drived me nuts. But anyway, I'm never going back to this place and neither do I suggest anyone of my friends to visit this hospital. They are not equipped to handle minor emergency situations imagine what'll happen I'm case of a serious emergency situation.

Max Hospital - Pitampura - Delhi