Medical Care:

Pitampura, Delhi 110034, DL

+91-11-4735-1844, +91-8860444888

new delhi India
Max Hospital is the best hospital
We don't sit on fake reviews, we stamp them or flush them.
Sep 09, 2013 03:51 PM 10100 Views

Medical Care:

Recently I went for some private checkup to Max hospital. I was little worried about the quality of service I would have been getting considering the high cost of check up. I also checked few online sites for review and found positive response. But my personal experience at the hospital was above my expectation. Reasons:

Very helpful, polite and staff who are really 'Happy to Help'.

Very quick procedures. I had to get many tests done, but they took far less time then I had expected.

Very good machines and equipment which though considering the cost of hospital sound normal, but still an satisfaction for me because I had experienced High cost products without quality.

Doctors who are good, listens calmly and are of high repute. Delivering what the promised in the product, in my case Health Check up, it may sound normal but for me a relief after some bad experiences.

Max Hospital - Pitampura - Delhi