Medical Care:

Pitampura, Delhi 110034, DL

+91-11-4735-1844, +91-8860444888

Max healthcare doctors always superbzzz....
Jan 24, 2013 02:48 PM 3897 Views

Medical Care:

It is not that Max Healthcare doctors do not communicate properly or do not interact with the patient's relatives. Even I had got my granny admitted over here. When none of us were in the hospital premises due to some uneven circumstances , the staffs had called us immediately and even the doctors to come to the place as early as possible.

If patients health is deteriorating it does not mean that the doctors are not good or they are not treating the patients well. I too lost my granny :( But it is not that the doctors didn't tried their best. I had seen myself  the doctors working hard for my granny but it was not in my luck to see my granny more.Doctors too are human; one must be grateful towards them that at least they are helping us . If there were not doctors then where would we have taken our near and dear ones?

Max Hospital - Pitampura - Delhi