Medical Care:

Pitampura, Delhi 110034, DL

+91-11-4735-1844, +91-8860444888

new delhi India
Worst MaxBalaji patparganj (MONEY MAKING BUSINESS)
Jun 25, 2013 01:00 AM 7260 Views

Medical Care:

This is the worst hospital I have ever seen for the patients who have problems related to there organs which cannot be identified by itself.

I am writing this review because of several cases that came across to me from various peoples those who suffered from this problem too, they all suggested me to write down a review about this hospital for the peoples if someone love to their relatives and family members.

I gave this Hospital following rating based on fact that I will share with you later

1. Services (medipacks, drugs, medicines) : * * * *

8. for normal medicine disease : * *

9. Doctor behavior : *

10. Staff behavior : * * *

11. over all for surgeries :

Now I will explain the reason behind every rating that I gave above

For the rating number 1, 2, 3, 5, 6 I gave 5 and 4 stars since this hospital is private and consume hell lot of money from their patients they give best facilities that any hospital can give.

now for the PATIENTS CURE IN WARD this hospital is not up to the mark they promise from their patients, because once the patient is admitted to the ward they are not supervised at all no matter how much the patient is in pain. They have provided the the bell on the bed for the patient which should be used by patient when he/she is in trouble but when the patient rings the bell or shout the nurse never come to see the patient immediately until the relative or attendant go himself to call the nurse.

FOR DOCTORS DUTY I gave those doctors only 1 star because the doctors are not available when the patients in need shout for help in that case nurse come up with medicine, doctors take a round two times a day some times only one time.

FOR OPERATIONS : The doctors of this hospitals have made a lousy business to make money in which when a patient come to them with their small disease they plant a seed of fear of that disease into them and ask them either for

1. Direct operations

2. Expensive tests

3. expensive medicines

These disease for which they ask for those test can be cured by medicines only but they do not tell them and ask them for the test, Once the patient agree for the test he take benefit of  illiterate knowledge of patient about the disease, "now you have to come for other check ups other wise the disease will grow up" WORDS FROM DOCTOR ,

And if the person is admitted for the operation in ward (repeat Patient in ward), The person who is admitted healthy in this hospital cant come back ALIVE(70%) or Healthy (95%). because that patient is undergone lot many unnecessary tests during its period when he is in ICU or in ward.

different doctors have different reviews one say he requires operation other says he doesn't (WHY?)

their mostly operations as far as I know are unnecessary to make more money, which makes patient even more ill and sick after operations

(PATIENTS OF OLD AGE MOSTLY ABOVE 65 YEARS OF AGE DIE THERE BECAUSE OF OPERATIONS) I dont know about other hospital but this hospital is not good for old age people at all

I recommend DO NOT consult here for there problems you will REPENT for your choice if u will do.

For NORMAL DISEASE MEDICINE : They consult a very expensive medicine to the patients, and I think it would very difficult for the patients to buy all Specially for middle class family.

But yes these medicines work for real.

DOCTORS BEHAVIOR : I wont say all but some doctors are not polite with there patients guardian when they ask questions.

OVER ALL RATING is 1 Star : This hospitals has made a business of making money. It doesnt matter to them how and from where a patient would arrange that much money.

1. Unnecessary surgeries and operations

NOTE:    ALL THE FACTS GIVEN ABOVE ARE THE COMMENTS AND REVIEWS GIVEN BY THE PATIENTS AND THERE GUARDIANS BY ITSELF AND ME TOO HAVE SUFFERED FROM THIS PROBLEM  AND LOST ONE OF MY OWN AND REALIZED THAT I WONT GO TO THAT HOSPITAL EVER AGAIN FOR THE BIG PROBLEMS.

I surveyed all this when I was in a hospital for my loving one when he was suffering. I talked t many of peoples and patients even with my relative and neighbors who also had alerted me but I was in a fear of losing my loving one and took them into this hospital hell.

This is obviously your choice if you want to go there, please go!! but I can bet you will feel the same too. God for small disease but not for major disease.

Thanks for Your Time