Medical Care:

Meerut, India India
Would like to share my Experience with Max Hosipat
Oct 18, 2013 01:10 PM 10607 Views

Medical Care:

I would like to convey pleasure of gratitude and sense of gratification to the staffs of Max Hospital for providing me their full support from the very step of entering into the hospital premises till leaving the premises of the hospital. I found each and every person; whether it’s billing department, nurses or doctors much more co- operative and friendly then some of the so- called hospitals laundering money from the innocent people in the name of giving best treatment.

Before admitting my sister in this hospital I was sure that this hospital would help us in every work of ours but didn't imagine that they would treat us as their family members so far to the extent that they would be involved in every small effort of ours too.

The work that was to be done by us as the patient’s attendants was easily done by their help without any sign of tiredness. Thank you for your guidance and support Max. Lucky to get my sister treated in your secured zone.

Max Hospital - Pitampura - Delhi