Medical Care:

Near Civil Hospital, Phase 6, Chandigarh Road, Sector 56, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Mohali 160055, PB

+91-172-6652000, +91-8860444888, +91-172-6652666

Kharar Punjab India
Hospital with some seriousness
Jun 10, 2018 05:22 PM 3321 Views (via Android App)

Medical Care:

I had an accident on 14 august 2017 and I got fractured my knee operated two times. But now im doing great again. All because of max hospital mohali. And at most the physiotherapy department there where I was treated. At first it all looks hard that they the hospital takes the patient for granted but after some days I came to know that im not the only one they have to take care of and slowly slowly I understood that everything takes time. I was treated very very well and their behaviour towards patient is very good they treat us like they want us to be happy and healthy again. The staff is always happy to help. Whenever I spill something over the floor the calmly responds and get it cleaned. At last the hospital treats everyone equally and the fees for treatment might seems to be high sometimes but believe me its worth it.The only thing I not liked is that it has a little conjusted area for a hospital and in dyatime everything gets messy with a lot of people there so infrastruture is not upto the mark of perfection but it can easily handle pattients as it is handling till date.

Max Healthcare - Mohali