Medical Care:

Sushant Lok, Gurugram 122001, HR

+91-124-6623-000, +91-8860444888

Really unprofessional
Jul 26, 2019 03:38 PM 2323 Views
(Updated Aug 01, 2019 04:51 PM)

Medical Care:

The guys at the Pharmacy shop which is located right next to the main entrance were extremely unprofessional. The guy who handled my prescription was talking on the phone and laughing and he gave me only 10 days worth of medication even though my prescription said for 30 days. When I pointed this out, he threw down another strip of 10 pills and mumbled that he could get more if we ordered it. This is really unprofessional behavior which brings shame to the Max hospital brand. I wouldn't trust my health to a hospital that employees people that clearly don't take their job seriously. As a result I'll be going to a different hospital to get my prescriptions filled. I highly suggest people to avoid Max Hospital in Gurgaon and go instead to the Delhi location, which actually has professional workers.

Max Healthcare Hospital - Gurgaon