Network:

Charges and Billing:

Cheater!!! Stay away from Matrix
Nov 16, 2017 06:40 PM 10453 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Nov 17, 2017 10:34 PM)

Network:

Charges and Billing:

There is no surpise when you see Matrix Mobile counter in the airport offering you international sim card. I will share my horrible experience with Matrix.

Last year ( 2016) I was traveling to Singapore, an agent from Matrix Mobile started offering me a singapore sim card at the airport with lot of benefits which had international calling ( 100min free calling from Singapore to India) 2gb free data & many more. After a conversation of 10/15mins he with his amazing marketing skills convicnced me to buy the sim card. I paid him nearly Rs 2500 and took the sim card. He told me it will get actived automatically with all the features while I will land at changi airport singapore.After 4 hr 30mins of flying when I landed in Singapore with a happy face; & the moment I turned my phone on & started looking for internet covarage it freaked my mind out totally.I got cheated badly, there was no internet usage only I was able to call to local singapore number. There was not a single matrix outlet where I could get a recharge done. I had no other choice then taking a new sim. So I bought a new tourist sim from SingTel & throw this martix sim in the dustbin. Later on I send million mails to the customer service & they mailed me back with lot fake apologies with a promise of my refund but I didn't get any refund from them. Please do not buy Matrix sim they are fruad.

Matrix Mobile Operator