Ease of Use:

Pondicherry India
"A PROFESSION SERUM"
Nov 18, 2017 08:38 PM 2387 Views

Ease of Use:

Hey guys, Now, I am going to share my review about the serum, I have been using till date. Basically, serum is used after shampoo and conditioning. This smoothing serum keeps my hair smooth and also avoids the frizzy look.I brought this product of 100 ml that comes for 275 rupees. This product is very good for normal hair. This hair serum comes in the transparent bottle.This bottle is easy to use and travel friendly.The serum is transparent and ruggy in texture. The smell is very light floral. After applying this serum to your hair.the smell appears. It is very light weight and does not lie down in you head.They claimed that there are 6 benifits for the hair.

First one is, it controls frizzy look.Yes, it definitely protects my hair from the frizzy look. They deeply smoothed the rough ends of my hair. Also, protects from humidity. It adds instant shine to my hair.It also nourishes the dry hair. On my take, the shine last for only few hours. I have to reapply this frequently, for getting long lasting shine.One more good thing about this product is these Biolage products ingredients are made from Botanical and it is not a chemical. It is also said to be a professional serum.It is price friendly and works well on my hair.It also cured my hair breakage.But I wont recommend this serum for dry hairs because frizz will come after few hours. THANK YOU GUYS!

Matrix Biolage Smoothing Serum