Finance Plans:

Yamaha

+91-33-25921571

Kolkata India
Matali Enterprises
Jan 23, 2016 07:37 AM 1470 Views (via Android App)

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

Recently I purchased a honda unicorn with full cash payment from Matali enterprises, which a famous dealer in our locality.

The day in which they were about to deliver the bike, two service guys were making fun and they made some scratch on the front mudguard and the engineer from company Mr.amit who was sitting. HE said they will repaint it.

I asked for replacement and the engr said it will take a week. So I had to accept that and my most of the auto system start stopped working within 10 days for a brand new vehicle. I went and asked them but the irresponsible replies all the tyme. I have to drive for atleast 15 kms in a day. But again they repaired and it didn’t last long for 15 days again. The service is only to satisfied your mind but not your soul and heart. Its some kind of waste of money for everyone. The customer care people are pathetic and they dont know how to talk to a customer. Please DON’T ever buy anything from Matali Enterprises.

Matali Enterprises - Barrackpore