Very poor quality
Jan 16, 2018 04:26 PM 36515 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Jan 16, 2018 04:37 PM)

I show a watch on myntra about 4 months ago and I liked it. But I was concerned about its quality that would it be because the brand mast and harbour was unknown to me. But as I had liked the watch so much I bought it.

I got the watch and I was impressed by its packaging and presentation. Everything looked premium. But only its look was premium. The watch looked good but the quality wasn't good with I came to within a week of using it.

The watch fall off my hand while a was on scooty because the strap had left the watch. Please which which connects the strap and watch came out that's why watch fell down.As watch fell down it stopped working and so I had to take it to repair it. The shop person said that the whole machine has to be changed. I changed the machine but I don't use it now because I don't like it anymore.

Not a reliable brand.