Mohali India
Not a trustworthy brand
Dec 22, 2017 05:45 PM 31642 Views

I am regular online shopper, so I ordered a shirt from Myntra of the brand, Mast & Harbour. I had never tried this brand at that time so I decided to try this brand so I ordered the shirt. It took 7-8 days for the shirt to arrive. It costed me around rs. 1570/- .When I received the shirt, I was disappointed to see that the quality of the shirt was as low as of a shirt costing rs. 500/- which was really disgusting on the part of the brand that they are selling stuff at high price and not giving the quality. I expected a lot from this brand but just got disappointment, so I decided to return the shirt and lodged a return request and the return and refund process took around 15-20 days which was wrong on the part of myntra.com. I would like to tell you all that don't buy anything of this brand because they deliver worst quality and charge you more.

Mast & Harbour