Leg Room:

Rs. 7,29,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Maruti

Nagpur, Maharashtra, India India
Upgraded sucessfully
Mar 30, 2018 04:50 PM 4871 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Mar 30, 2018 04:49 PM)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Its a long time I have been waiting for the upgraded swift ZXI plus. Finally grabbed it.It's an upgraded model with lots of fun inside.It has been a long queue for this model since a year. I got the delivery on the day of Gudipadva, a new year for Marathi folks.Let's review this red cherry! The new swift is slightly wide as compared to older versions. Especially, leg room for back seaters are widen, giving more comfort.Company claiming the average of 24km/liter.It will be nearer as there is overhauling of the engine. Nicely done. I'm getting mileage of 20-21 as the car is new. But I'm quite confident that it will increased as the engine got smoother after 2-3 servicing.As per the dealer satisfaction is concerned, Maruti rated highly and I don't think there will be any greater services available than Maruti offers.New Maruti Swift is very smooth in riding. New curved design added the feathers on the crown.The new swift is the total value for money. It is there to stay for long to serve the indian developing roads. Very rusty, low maintenance car.It has a seating capacity of 5 adults; however 1-2 children can be added in case of emergency.Overall nice Car which has proved itself repeatedly and no difference this time too.

Maruti Swift 2018 ZXI Plus