Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Rs. 5,87,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Maruti

Deserve to be king in segment
Mar 17, 2019 02:39 PM 6605 Views (via Android App)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

I personally own swift vxi model and I thunk its most value for money varient among all. u'll get all the necessary features including AC, power windows, 14"wheels, ABD, EBD, dual front sir back, . feature loaded steering, good leg room, comfort, convenient boot space etc. I would say looks wise it look much sporty and appealing. This varient gives you mileage not less than 17-18 kmpl in city and 22-23 kmpl in highways. The best part of this varient is its pickup and light steeing. When you drive this car in highways you would really feel how light its steering is which gives you much better driving experience than other cars in the segment. However, I agree that the exterior material used in the car is not of good quality as maruti reduced its weight feom its previous generation which needs to be considered. But if you are looking to buy a car in budget with good service network and considering good resale price then this can be a better product.

Write a Review on Maruti Swift 2018 VXI