Leg Room:

Car that attarcts.
Nov 17, 2016 05:46 PM 15963 Views

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

I purchased this car in the year2008, I thank myself that I went for this great car it is too good car that since last 8 years I can experience the power of this car it is a powerful car . WagonR as far as the sitting is concerned. It has adequate leg space also it has perfect height. The ac and heater of Wagon R is quite good and gives a wonderful cooling and provide enough heating to keep cool breeze away. The engine is very powerful, due to my busy schedule the service of WagonR is due since last few months but thanks to this great car it is running without giving any trouble.

With AC I am getting 18Km per litter looking into the road condition and heavy traffic gives a big satisfaction to me. The dashboard is the most attractive feature of WagonR.

I am a proud and satisfied owner of this car, and would suggest that one must go for this car. The looks are attractive to draw attention of every body and the support of dealer is always help full.

Maruti Suzuki Wagon R