Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Rs. 4,29,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Maruti Suzuki

Great car with great value
Oct 05, 2016 12:00 PM 16848 Views

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Wagon R is comfortable car for a small family. For a budget less than 5 lakhs Wagon R is value for money car. This is my first car. I have purchased Wagon R lxi petrol variant.

Maruti's after sales service is great. Car's maintenance is cheaper than other cars.

The engine is reliable and provide good performance and economy as well. Car gives around 15 kmpl in city driving conditions and 19 kmpl on the highway.

Car has very good AC. car is tall mounted, person with more height will feel comfortable in this car. Road visibility is good.

The features offered by Wagon R are less than what the competition offers.

It does not provide ABS or Airbags. It does not comes with diesel option. Car looks little boxy.Pick up drops considerably once you start using AC. Boot space is also not much.

Overall Wagon R is very nice car. For first time buyers, I suggest that this is a great car.

Maruti Suzuki Wagon R