Leg Room:

A perfect family car.
Aug 07, 2017 04:30 PM 4363 Views

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

My father is using Wagon R from last 5 years. This car is perfect for a family. All my family members have good hieght upto 6.3. We comfortably sit in the car for long drives. Wagon R comes with 3 versions that are Petrol, diesel and LPG. My car is LPG and gives perfect milege. I remember that we are never stucked in midways becuase of Wagon R. There was no engine issue or any other issue in last 5 years. It is the best car for a decent price in maruti suzuki models. I am not aware about the actual milege but it is around 18 to 22 depending on the type of road. We often travel to hometown which is 350 kms away and never faced any problem. My father normaly take Wagon R for servicing at regular intervals. This might be the reason for good car condition. I prefer LPG over petrol and diesel as it give good milege. The car comes with all the basic amenities inside like AC, music player etc. You can take extra according to your needs. The speakers inside car are also good and the AC is also very effective.

Wagon R is a decent car at good price for all the indian car lovers. A long run car with good space for people with good hieght and health.

I recommend people to try this family car.

Maruti Suzuki Wagon R MPV