Leg Room:

Rs. 6,50,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Maruti Suzuki

Bokaro Steel City India
Worst car from Maruti
Aug 24, 2017 03:58 AM 4335 Views (via Android App)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Hello Friends, Toaday I want to share my view about my car that is Maruti Suzuki Wagon R.Friends, I bought it in year2015 in ₹4.5lacs but it has given some problem in starting now.

Leg room- Friends in this cat there is no space in leg room so you can't get comfort during long journey.Leg room is the main issue in this car.

Mileage-Friends, I have a petrol car and at the time of purches the car dealer promised that it will give the 21Kmpl mileage but the reality is different.Believe me friends, It gives only 15 Kmpl milage even in the road without traffic.

Comfort- In comfort area I give it 1/5rating because there is not any comfort zone in this car.You can get pain in your leg during journey by this car.

Reliability - This car is not too good .So in the area of reliability I give it 2/5 rating.There is also some starting problem in the car.

So Friends, I appeal you to think once before buy it because it is not good in service and comfort.

Maruti Suzuki Wagon R MPV