Leg Room:

Rs. 6,50,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Maruti Suzuki

Biharsharif India
Not Good at all
Sep 05, 2017 08:48 PM 3565 Views (via Android App)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Friends, I bought this car in year 2015 because my brother also bought the same car in same year.We bought it due to good mileage and affordable price range, but after 1year I sold it.

Leg Room - Friends, It has good space for leg room.You can travel for a long distance and not get difficulty in leg room.

Mileage- Friends, I bought it because in showroom they told that it would gave above 20 kmpl but friends it gives only 15kmpl to 16kmpl according to clear road and city road.

Comfort- The comfort level of Maruti Suzuki Wagon R is not good.If you travel in this car you feel like a tracker not feel like car.It's has a poor Engine.The car is not durable.

Reliability- This car is not reliable because it creats problems in long journey.It's Engine is not much powerful.Also you get tired because it is not good as other luxury cars.

So friends, If you want to buy a perfect car invest some much price and buy some good car.

Maruti Suzuki Wagon R MPV