Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Rs. 4,83,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Maruti Suzuki

Lucknow India
Best hatch back with great engine life
Oct 26, 2017 11:51 AM 19256 Views
(Updated Oct 26, 2017 01:06 PM)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

I am using wagon r cng from last three years and till now no issues are there. The car is having best in class roof sapce leg space but a little small in cargo volume i.e. boot space when compared to its rivals like clelerio, kwid etc. But best part of this car is that company is claiming a mileage of 27 km/kg on highway on cng but I got a mileage of 32+ km/kg without ac while driving it on speed in between 40-60 km/hr. Before that I drive it at an avg speed of 80km/hr and max 130 then I was getting mileage of 24-25 km/kg without ac and on ac it gives a mileage of 23km/kg max on highway and within city 20km/kg max. the worst part of the car is the mileage on petrol is very worst even in city or on highway i.e. it returns a mileage of 15-16 km/ltr without ac in city and 18km/ltr in highway without ac. overall car is good choice for beginners. The best part of the car is that it is from maruti so its off course a reliable coz you will find its spare part easily in market within time at a reasonable price.

Write a Review on Maruti Suzuki Wagon R 1.0 LXi CNG