Leg Room:

Rs. 4,83,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Maruti Suzuki

New Delhi India
Good car in budget
Sep 27, 2018 07:37 AM 5461 Views (via Android App)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Talking about maurti suzuki wagon r. The first thing come in mind that this car never leaves the automobile market till now. This car got upgraded all over these 20-21 years. When The first wagon r launched it sold like water. Seeing the popularity of the wagon r upgraded model is launched again and later on again an upgraded model is launched by maruti. The costumers review about the car is always positive. Talking about wagon r cng varient I personally own LXI PETROL/CNG varient the performance the car support in terms of milage, tyres grips, steering control etc all are very good even I can say best for me. This CNG varient launched by company give many benefits like people not need to go for cng installation to private company and the mantanance of cng is also got high when we took to private person or company. Now with company fitted cng allows people to cut this expenses. The cng hydrotest is done in company also which is very good.

At last I will say wagon r good car in middle class budget with matainance

Write a Review on Maruti Suzuki Wagon R 1.0 LXi CNG