Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Rs. 8,64,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Maruti Suzuki

Malappuram, Kerala India
Fine car but not an allrounder
Mar 12, 2019 06:13 PM 7736 Views (via Android App)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

If you go by looks and you are looking within a 10 lakh budget car then it would be an appropriate car for you. One of my friend bought around 10 months ago and I've driven it quite a few time. It could be of worth of money within a 10lakh budget( for full option 11 lakh) . You wont feel as much comfort as compared to other suv like hyundai creta and renault duster( which cost above 10lakh) . Within a low budget it could be the right car. It has almost the same engine as of maruti swift and ritz. When I was driving it in a highway I gave full acceletation, at that moment it wont speed up like creta and duster, only after just a while it goes in a very high speed. If you go through bad roads you might feel the car very much shaking as compared to other suv's. It has a lot of features including bluetooth connectivity, and for zdi/zdi+ option there would be touch screen. It also has different type of colours including dual tone colour which is a combination of quite varities like red-black, blue-black, yellow-white, etc. It also has a good mileage b/w 16 to 17kmpl. The car has an amazing look. If your budget is between 8 to 11 lakh then this car would be a proper choice, else if you are willing to spend more I recommend you to choose hyundai creta, or any other good suv's.

Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza