Leg Room:

THE BEST CAR -VITAR BREEZA
Apr 05, 2018 10:34 AM 12741 Views

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

I HAVE WHITE COLOUR VITARA BREEZA ZDI. THE CAR IS TOO GOOD IN MANY WAYS .THE CAR STYLE IS DAMN GOOD . THE INTERIOR OF CAR IS ALSO NICE. WE HAVE PURCHASE THIS CAR ON OCTOBER 2016 AND THE CAR IS NOW ALSO LOOKS LIKE NEW. I HAVE PURCHASED THE CAR FROM RAHUL MOTORS NOIDA AND THE PEOPLE OF THERE AND THEIR SERVICES ARE ALSO VERY GOOD. THE SERVICE OF CAR IS ALSO NICE BECAUSE MY CAR MET WITH AN SMALL ACCIDENT AT FEBRUARY 2017 AND I TELL ALL THAT TO MARUTI SUZUKI THAN THEY COME AT MY HOME PICKED THE CAR AND THEY MAKE THE CAR LOOKS AGAIN NEW IN 3-4 DAYS. THEIR SERVICES ARE VERY GOOD. THE CAR IS ALSO COMES UNDER 10 LAKHS RUPEES IF YOU HAVE TO BUY. THE BEST SUV CAR IS VITARA BREEZA. THE TRUNK OF CAR HAS ALSO SO MUCH OF SPACE TO CARRY LOTS OF THINGS. WE CAN ALSO GO TO LONG DISTANCE WITH THIS CAR.

IF YOU ARE BUYING OR WANTS TO BUY AN SUV CAR THEN GO TO THIS VITARA BREEZA SUV CAR WHICH IS THE PERFECT CHOICE.

PLEASE LIKE THIS REVIEW AND COMMENT TOO.

Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza ZDI