Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Rs. 4,83,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Maruti Suzuki

My most fav hatch!!
Dec 17, 2018 12:53 AM 9921 Views (via Mobile)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Swift vxi (2014 model) is my first car.Its been 4 years (27k kms run) im a very occasioanl user.I dont use my car much.But whenever i use my car it has never failed to put a smile on my face.This is definitely the budget mini cooper of a middle class man.The ride quality is amazing on the front two seats and okayish on the rear(being a rider oriented car it is meant to be).It is one of the best handler in its segment.ive mostly taken her for long drives drives only.Even in curves and bends ive did 140kmph.All day long you can cruise at 130-140kmph.Max speed ive been able to do is 167kmph.Though it is a powerful car car the petrol version is not as good in pickup and diesel?? when i drove my friends ZDI(Diesel top end version) i was really heartbroken seeing its montrous pick up, and about top speed too i feel diesel must be having about 10-15kmph extra compared to the petrol version.Keeping the never ending rise in fuel prices my car gives me only 15.5kmpl?? and yes i kinda drive her in a rash manner and i use ac all the time.All negative things aside no matter what being my first car id never sell and always love my swift??

Maruti Suzuki Swift