Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Rs. 4,83,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Maruti Suzuki

Best Car in the segment
Jun 21, 2018 08:13 PM 12693 Views (via Android App)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Hi friends today iam going to share my personnel experience after riding Maruti Suzuki Swift. I have done test riding the grand i10, VW polo, etios liva, celerio etc. But Suzuki swift is something different from all of its competitors. Its ride quality is amazing. It is super sporty with its amazing performance and fantastic looks. Leg room of this car is good. Iam completly satisfied with it's dealer.They provided good customer service. I bought the petrol varient and iam getting a mileage of about 18kmpl in city which is excellent. Above all this car provides good comfort for short as well as long rides. The cushioning done on the seats are good and the seats provide good support for legs. This car provides good reliability too. This provides good appeal. Thumbs up to Maruti Suzuki for designing and manufacturing such a wonderfull car.

Maruti Suzuki Swift