Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Rs. 6,31,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Maruti Suzuki

Cochin
A swift ride on the road and on the wallet
Apr 30, 2019 06:31 PM 6803 Views

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

I have had the Maruti Swift for 10 years now and it is by far one the best cars I have driven in the class and for the price.

the 1.2 lit petrol engine is very peppy and gives excellent performance consistently. A very powerful A/C. The way the chassis on the car has been installed is perfection. It provides excellent handling and feels like driving a European thorough bred . The gear shifts are smooth as silk . The large windows give excellent visibility.

Few minor problems I have is for the automatic gear version of the car. the gear ratios have to be calibrated for indian roads but since there is also a triptronic gear it was fine.

It also has very high resale value, my 10 year old car has a resale value of almost 2.50, 000 INR . All in all one of the best cars I have driven and highly recommend it

Maruti Suzuki Swift VXI