Leg Room:

Rs. 6,31,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Maruti Suzuki

Dehradun India
Maruti Suzuki Swift VXI
Mar 03, 2018 05:46 PM 13449 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Mar 04, 2018 09:50 AM)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

I bought This car around 1.5 years ago . I want to Give you some Pros And Cons of this Car on the basis of my Experience During these years :

Firstly Some Pros At the Time of buying this I was little bit hesitated because swift is the Most Popular Car here in India . Every 5th person out of 15 buy this Car .But I wanted to Tell every one that According to Mileage This Car is very Good .This Version Is of Petrol . so After being Petrol one , it is really satiafying .Space Inside the Car is also Really good .

Some Cons are :

One of the Biggest thing that I disliked about this car is its Width .Swift Bonnet Is too Large in width , making Problem in driving In Congested areas . And One more thing is that it does not have A Push start which should be must in These cars .At Last I wanted to say that , You Can Purchase This car without any Hesitation . This Year Upgraded Model of Swift Also came , You can also Check That ouT .

Thank You. !