Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Rs. 6,68,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Maruti Suzuki

Sikar India
Very good as compare to price
Apr 01, 2019 02:14 PM 9081 Views

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Hello there companions today iam going to share my work force understanding subsequent to riding Maruti Suzuki Swift. I have done test riding the fabulous i10, VW polo, etios liva, celerio and so forth. Yet, Suzuki quick is something else from the majority of its rivals. Its ride quality is astonishing. It is overly energetic with its astonishing execution and fabulous looks. Extra space to move around of this vehicle is great. Iam completly happy with it's dealer.They given great client administration. I purchased the oil varient and iam getting a mileage of about 18kmpl in city which is astounding. Over this vehicle gives great solace to short just as long rides. The padding done on the seats are great and the seats give great help to legs. This vehicle gives great unwavering quality as well. This gives great intrigue. Thumbs up to Maruti Suzuki for planning and assembling such a wonderfull vehicle.

Maruti Suzuki Swift VDi