Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Rs. 6,68,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Maruti Suzuki

Rajasthan India
Rough and tough, I love it
Mar 22, 2018 11:38 PM 11898 Views (via Android App)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Hello friend's, First of all I want to tell you that thank you all for reading my review and please comment whatever ypu fill about my reviews.

I have a car which is maruti suzuki swift vdi. I bought this car in 2012 and it is deasel model. I fpund this car is very nice. It has very good body so you can drive it regularely on bad roads. I am a villager and I have bad roads here but this is a very powerful car and I think best for bad roads.

Let us talk about it's mileage, this car is worth buying if you are a mileage seeker.

This car is giving 20 km per liter an avrage mileage. I used it on single road with no good speed. If you are a highway user then this car gonna give you around 22 km per liter which is very best.

This car has powerful stearing too.

Now the thing which is mostly needed by a person who look to drive a car in village or bad roads is ground clearence and this car has very good ground clearance so you can drive it on bad roads and you do not need to fear of road touch.

Air condition of swift is average but if you drive on highway it is very good. It has very good leg room between front and back seats. And it has good width so some fat man can be adjust too.

I thing in a budget of 6 to 8 lakh in india. This car is the first choice.

Thank you for reading my review I hope it will help you to buy your car.

Maruti Suzuki Swift VDi