Leg Room:

"Decent car"
Sep 06, 2019 07:42 PM 4886 Views

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

I want to share my experience on this car basically Lxi is base model which I didn't like of this car . The design of this car is simple and moderate. It gives great mileage in city and highway which is good thing it had . The leg room is enough for a normal height man. As per the comfort the seats are not much reliable . You will not get any features in this car except power outlet and trunk opener not even the basic music system. The car does not have any highly safety features except child lock and others. This brakes which are provided in this car is drum not disc and also you will not get tyre rims . dealer satisfaction for this car is good but the price of this car is high it should be less . In my view if anyone want to buy this car variant then you have to spend extra money from your pocket.

Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire LXi