Leg Room:

Maruti Suzuki Swift 2018
Apr 02, 2018 08:52 PM 4614 Views

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

It is a right time for new swift to be in competition. Now it is fully upgraded and filled all the drawbacks of older version. it is very comfortable for four plus one and the leg room is fine for back seat passengers we can travel for long journey.

When it come to dealer satisfaction maruti is best it always provide good service I never face any problem with the service it is satisfactory.

It gives good mileage in city traffic it provide around 16-18 kmpl it depends on how we drive but in high it gives 20 plus I am totally satisfied with mileage.

This car is fully upgraded and it is come with all the latest features so it is very comfort to ride and we all know that swift is always best in comfort ride.

It does not cost much for service and maintenance it is more reliable car. It made in good quality we can use for long time without any trouble.

I personally like the blue color it is very attractive and it is one of the best car in hatchback.

Maruti Suzuki Swift 2018